Must Love Pets
The Shandon-Wood animal team may excel in a wide variety of specialties, but we have one thing in common – an authentic love of animals and veterinary science. Every day is a new opportunity to support, heal, and serve the pets who bring us so much joy, and we take that responsibility seriously.
Could this be the right place for you?
All team members at Shandon-Wood must love animals of all different breeds, sizes, and types, and have a passion for customer service. The way we treat our clients is just as important as the care we provide to our furry patients. We are always looking for exceptional talent to add to our team!
- Love animals
- Excel in client satisfaction & compassion
- Feel strongly about providing high-quality patient care
- Work well with others
- Be an outstanding communicator
- Have a friendly & outgoing personality
- Thrive in a fast paced environment
- Respond to challenges positively
- Be willing to work some nights, week-ends, and holidays
We are currently seeking qualified full-time and part-time members for the following positions:
- Full-Time Receptionist
- Full-Time Kennel Assistant
- Full-Time Veterinary Assistant
All employees at Shandon-Wood receive a competitive hourly salary that is commensurate with their experience level.
Applicants must be willing to participate in a pre-employment drug screening and background check.
To apply for any of the positions above, complete the Employment Application. Once completed, send to Virginia Berger with your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org. Should you have any questions, Virginia Berger can be reached by email or by phone at 803.254.9257.